Monday, March 4, 2019

What am I up to?...

So the plans or the WIPS (Work In Progresses, apparently that's the new in word at the moment) are:


  • A YouTube channel-cos sometimes you have to create your own opportunities! This channel will include: vlogs, short films and plays written and produced by me, spoken word pieces and just random, hopefully inspirational, madness.



  • Ebooks- I've got at least 3 ebooks planned for release this year. The first is a collaboration with J called Backpacking With Mummy - self explanatory title but basically it's about feeling the fear and doing it anyway.

  • Tutoring/Mentoring- Which I used to do a couple of years ago via Tutor Hunt and First Tutors, facilitating sessions of English and study skills.
  • Upcycling furniture into art pieces: Ebay Store 
  • SOLD
    One of our passions is the zero waste movement of which we're looking to be volunteering at the new (prospective) zero waste social enterprise shop in Perth UK, created by the same family of Perth Community Farm where we'll be volunteering too.

  • My Etsy Shop went live today with my first creations and more to come:
  • Cos we all should Write Without Fear
  • Freelancing on writing, proofreading and editing contracts.

  • And a big project I can't disclose just yet :-)
However, I am open for commissions on artwork, upcycling projects, writing collaborations and freelance writer and editor contracts and just about anything else that's creative...so get in touch and let's get creating! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just About Surviving: Learning To Read Labels

Let's get rid of stigma, stereotyping and slag slating and start empowering ourselves and each other....This is a short play I wrote f...