Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Rough Synopsis for our new ebook. Opinions and comments are really appreciated, thank you :-)

Backpacking With Mummy
By Jaz and Jen Devers

In 2012 I sold it all and went backpacking across Europe with my 7 year old daughter.

I wanted to show her the world, experience all that life has to offer and witness different cultures. I wanted to broaden and open her mind, for her to explore who she is, to feel alive and to spiritually embrace the true meaning of gratitude. I wanted her to have all that which I didn't: opportunities, understanding and great mentors.

However, things never go to plan and sometimes the best lessons are learned from the hardest of times and from the most unexpected people, places and predicaments.

Backpacking With Mummy is our story of adventure, discovery, love and at times literal survival.

I hope Backpacking With Mummy inspires and dares more people to live more.

'One Life, No Fear'

Love

Jaz and Jen

xxx 

Bulgaria 2012


2 comments:

  1. I think this sounds great... engaging and interesting. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy-working on the title lol xx

      Delete

Just About Surviving: Learning To Read Labels

Let's get rid of stigma, stereotyping and slag slating and start empowering ourselves and each other....This is a short play I wrote f...